Saturday 22 February 2014

The Saturday Update

After all those lovely fast weeks, this one has really dragged.  Work has been manic and stressful with more colleagues than ever off sick.  On the plus side there have been no accidents this week!  I am glad it's Friday though.

Last weekend we had a lovely drive up to see Nico's family and cook Sunday dinner.  It was nice not to depend on someone picking us up at the station and not checking the train times.  The weather wasn't the best but I love being out in the countryside at any time of year.

We also had the little move around I talked about yesterday but other than that we have been rather unproductive with so much work going on and either one or the other of us not sleeping very well.

This weekend we are rewarding ourselves with a date night - my Christmas present from Nico - more on that later and then it's another busy week to round off the month.  I'll be glad to see the end of February in a way!

No comments:

Post a Comment