Saturday 8 February 2014

The Saturday Update

It has been a very relaxing week around here despite the return to work.  Thanks to the new timetable, my doctor's appointment and parent-teacher conferences I had three lie ins this week which was very welcome.  Having had such a productive weekend meant that there was less to do after work as well.

We managed to get to the outlet centre on Wednesday after work to buy some new clothes.  Very pleased with our purchases, we might just head back next week as we ran out of steam before we were finished.

I got my new German driving licence which was a little bit weird but welcome - I feel more official now driving around Bremen.  I also made my first visit to the customs office in Bremen to pick up some crafting goods from America - more on those to come.

Finally, I finished another sewing project yesterday - more on that tomorrow, but very pleased with my quilting course progress so far this year.

Apart from that, there is nothing really new to tell.  We are looking forward to a quiet weekend and a fuller but hopefully still relaxing work week next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment