Monday 31 March 2014

March Goals Review

 Talk about pushing the deadlines, I just finished this list yesterday.  Saying that, I did a better job this month than in January or February.  Considering what a busy month it has been, I am feeling very good about all of these things and ready and raring to go for April!
  • Complete the next quilting project - loved this, check it out here.
  • Find a midwife - very happy to have this organised.
  • Plant some basil seeds - still growing well.
  • Order my new contact lenses - done, despite a little set back.
  • Skype with my best friend- done, but already due for the next one!
  • Meet with my boss about maternity cover for my classes - done although not a success as we still have to cover for English!
  • Stock up at Idee for next month's birthday cards - done, looking forward to my April session this week.
  • Apply for parental leave and pay - I didn't realise these were two seperate forms so parental leave is done and pay will be done in April.
  • Finish writing my 30 things list  - done, looking forward to revealing these this week.
  • Get a haircut - done and still loving it.
  • Take a tour at the hospital - done and feeling much more prepared and secure about the whole process.
  • Prepare the balcony for Spring - done at the very last minute - it was hard work but I am loving how it is looking and looking forward to the next step in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment