Monday 3 March 2014

Project Life: February

 It took me a while to put this month's spread together but I am still really enjoying the monthly spreads rather than weekly.  It gives me more time to be creative and really tell the stories that happened that month.
 Some of the techniques I kept the same such as the monthly review typed journalling and some different sized inserts.  Each page really tells a different story from the month and I like that.
 I also tried some new things this month - my stamps from Elise's online shop arrived so I went a little bit crazy with those but I love the effect and am really looking forward to using the rest over the next months.  I also remembered that I ordered her calendar which can be incorporated into Project Life and enjoyed using that too.
I managed to get more pictures of Nico in there this month and am planning on keeping that up.  I am also still enjoying playing with colours and I love the coral kit.  Looking forward to journalling what this month brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment