Saturday 1 March 2014

The Saturday Update

Another crazy long week.  The whole month of February has dragged, despite it being the shortest of them all.  Finally it is behind us and we are into March.

It's been really busy at work again.  I've been sole in charge of our class while a colleague is off sick and I honestly do not know how anyone manages a class without a co-teacher!  Anyway, she should be back next week and I am looking forward to teaming up again.  Also, year nine will be on work experience for the next three weeks so my timetable should let up a bit.

Apart from that I got a little bit more creative and productive again this week which felt good, but was tiring.  I did a lot of reading, made those birthday cards and finished our tax return.

This weekend we are heading to the coast for some relaxation at a spa - my Christmas present to Nico, we are really looking forward to it and then it is back to work and into a new month of goals and projects.  There's lots to do to get ready for the birth - more than we realised so that is a big priority - but first, that relaxation...

No comments:

Post a Comment