Saturday 8 March 2014

The Saturday Update

It's been a little more relaxing this week.  We had a case of Scarlet Fever at school which means all pregnant teachers are sent home for four days so I finished for the weekend at Wednesday lunchtime.  The work week was going well up until then as I had some extra time with year nine being out.  It's taken some of the sting out of the long month of March and I am ready to go back on Monday.

On Thursday we had our latest scan and a diabetes test.  Results on Monday but all looks good there - touchwood.  I had a couple of sleepless nights with all the wriggling that is going on in there but it is not every night.  We are planning to visit the hospital on Monday to have a look at the maternity section and get some more information.

I got lots of bits and bobs done and read a lot with my two days off.  I even got back on the bike to cycle to the Roland Center in this lovely weather before getting the tram into town.  It felt good to be out and about in the fresh air.  I joined Nico's growing campaign and we are going to be doing some more gardening over the weekend - inspired by the sunshine.

I'm also working on some new craft projects and rattling through those March goals.  Once again, I feel like we are really making progress just being out of February!

P.S.  Another good link I found this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment