Tuesday 8 April 2014

30 things...

Wellies from Schuhpark
Less than a week into my 30th year and I'm pleased to say I am making progress on my 30 things list. Yesterday Nico and I went shopping and I used some of my birthday money to buy some wellies.

You would be right in thinking it's a strange time of year for such a purchase but I have a few reasons. First of all, whenever I need wellies, I have neither the money nor opportunity to buy them. Well, I have been looking at these cheery colourful ones every time I am in the Roland Center and could finally afford it guilt free.

Also, I am hoping that I will jinx the weather and not be able to wear these until Autumn at least. And oh well, if that doesn't work I have something bright to splash about in during those April showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment