Wednesday 30 April 2014

April Goals Review

  • Complete the next Quilting Project - a quilted clutch - I have done all I can on this pending the delivery of the zipper which is taking forever!
  • Spring clean our flat room by room - done (maybe it's the nesting but I already feel like this needs doing again. Good thing I'll finish work next week)
  • Complete the cooking course which was a wedding present - we didn't get this 'done' but we finally looked into it and we are waiting to hear when the next course takes place.
  • Complete three things from my 30 list (revealed tomorrow!) - done! (Wellies, One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest', and the baby cardigan)
  • Answer my penpal letters - done!
  • Change, fix up and fill our photo frames - done!
  • Complete the application for Parental Money - ridiculously complicated so I'll be doing this when I get to my maternity leave.
  • Plant on the balcony and in the flat - done!

No comments:

Post a Comment