Friday 27 June 2014

Our sewing corner

The rate of projects has slowed down around here while we settle in to parenthood. While we were in hospital the material for my next project was delivered so I am looking forward to diving into that soon.

In the meantime I thought I would show you how our sewing workshop is looking. The sewing machine is a W6 that I have been using for 18 months and am really happy with. The overlocker is new from the same company. Also, after four years of living without, we finally bought an ironing board - a sewing essential.

Since this photo was taken we have also bought some large boxes to store the machines and bigger materials when we don't need them and some plastic drawers on wheels for all the bits and bobs that are needed for sewing projects. It's looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment