Wednesday 4 June 2014

Project Life - May

 I really enjoyed this project again this month. It broke down quite nicely into sections and even though it felt like a quiet month, there's a lot in there. 

Above is the first page with the usual typed journaling and calendar card. I like the colours on this page and used it to add some other little bits in like an update on my 30 things list and a note on Nico's tomatoes.
 It turns out we do a lot of eating, cooking and baking around here. I managed to get a whole page out of our culinary creations from the last month. 

I also put in an extra square spread about my creative endeavours in May. You can see it on the right above and the left below.
 The rest of the above page covers the quilt and preparing for the baby. I also put a bit of material from the quilt in there.
Finally, I added a spread about mum's visit and our trips out. Again, I love the way the colours work together and I had the chance to use some new cardstock.

The next month may be a little longer in the making but I will be keeping up to it at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment