Saturday 14 June 2014

The Saturday Update

It's been yet another quiet week around here. We had a long hot weekend where we didn't do much. The heat was just starting to get to me before it cooled off a bit. 

We both did a bit of sewing and continued researching and stocking our sewing workshop. More to come on that.

On Wednesday, baby and I had our regular checkups with the doctor and midwife. All is well and progressing slowly so that's good.

Thursday was a busy day getting jobs done in the flat but nothing exciting.

Yesterday was my last swimming session for a while followed by another nice visit to work. Afterwards I did a spot of shopping for the baby and me and got a nice lunch for Nico and me. 

We're having another quiet weekend doing bits and bobs, reading, sewing and waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment