Thursday 10 July 2014

June Project Life

As predicted, this took me a little longer this month. That was partly because everything is taking a bit longer at the moment but also because there was so much to include this month.
I started with the usual text journaling and covering what happened 'before Isabella'. I love the yellow section on the right above which recaps our last baby preparations.
The main new thing in this spread is the large family photo on the right above. I hope to get lots more of these in.
The rest of the spread was full of Isabella, and grandad's first visit. The project is finally full with people!
I love these photos and that being a daddy has gotten Nico back into photography. You can see the quality of his photos. This is also the first spread with a good mix of tablet camera photos and the Pentax.

No comments:

Post a Comment