Saturday 26 July 2014

The Saturday Update

We've had a brilliant week here. Monday and Tuesday were fairly quiet days getting little jobs done and working on that dress for my friend's little girl.

On Wednesday, Isabella and I had a morning out - she finally passed her hearing test and then we went shopping together.

Mum arrived on Thursday for a flying visit. She and Isabella loved each other to bits. We went to school on Friday for brunch with my class before a bit of shopping in town and a lovely lunch at Dean and David.

Today Mum flew home and we had a drive out to see some houses. The hunt goes on.

Next week will be quiet. No appointments for Isabella but I have my check up. Hoping to start a new project and fly through my latest read. Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment