Saturday 2 August 2014

The Saturday Update

We've had a busy little week here with appointments, paperwork and househunting. The good news is that Nico is on holiday now so we're back to quality family time together.

Apart from my check up, which went well, we had a visit from the community nurse. She gave us lots of leaflets for mums' and tots' groups in the area, which we will look into but otherwise it was pretty uneventful.

Creatively, it's been a bit quiet. I still haven't ordered that material - too indecisive with so much choice - but I plan to do it this month. I do miss crafting when I'm being so lazy.

On the agenda for this weekend is some painting fun with the baby, updating her baby book and watching some films that have been piling up for a while. Also, looking for a baby carrier so I can get more done again, especially as Isabella is getting quite clingy lately. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment