Friday 17 October 2014

Why I set goals

source
Since 2012, I've been quite big on setting goals and sometimes I do get a little overwhelmed or have to force myself to take a break but on the whole, I enjoy the process and here's why I do it:

  • It makes me feel like I've achieved something. There are times when days fly by and I don't feel like I've done anything. With my lists, I can look back and see exactly how much I achieved.
  • It keeps me on track. There are so many times when something pops into my head that I need to get done and promptly flies back out again. Writing things down keeps those things at the front of my mind.
  • It makes me accountable. I share my monthly goals on the blog which makes them public and therefore makes them feel more important and often helps me get them done.
I can't recommend goal-setting and sharing enough, especially to A-types like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment