Tuesday 25 November 2014

Christmas Cards - Round Three!

The latest round of card making was a bit of a mix of techniques as I sorted through what card stock I have left over. I finished using those stick ons, used some of my German text stickers and dipped into my paper stock. 

My favourite is that stripy one and I'm going to experiment with the paper some more tonight. 

I'm really enjoying working with these small batches after bedtime instead of pressuring myself to do them all at once. It helps me come up with fresh ideas and not get so bored.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny! Love these Christmas cards! I noticed you live in Deutschland! I am moving there in the spring. Nice to see the blog of someone else who moved there as well. Do you love it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Yes, I love it. The quality of life is great here. Where abouts are you moving to?

      Delete