Thursday 27 November 2014

Thanksgiving

While Thanksgiving is an American holiday and I'm not American or living in America, it is one of the holidays I almost wish we did celebrate as it's always good to be grateful. So today I'm thinking of all the things I am grateful for this year.

  • Our beautiful baby girl and her safe arrival in the world.
  • An amazing, patient husband.
  • Wonderful family and friends.
  • My job and fantastic colleagues.
  • Good health.
  • My gran making it to her 91st birthday this week.
  • Our cat, Pete.
  • So much time for crafting fun.
  • Sunshine and trips we've made.
  • Our car.
There are probably lots more things I can't think of right now but I am very grateful that we got through this very eventful year healthy and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment