Thursday 8 January 2015

Favourite series of 2014

The Newsroom:

Love this series. The dialogue is brilliant, the events are current and the characters are lovable. The episodes are longer but packed full and enjoyable.


Got this one for my birthday and binge watched nine series. It's a good medical drama. It differs from others because there's no one character I identify with but the cast as a whole works and the stories are very good.


Another good crime drama. I can't help but love a series with Tom Selleck.  Ever since he starred in Three Men and a Little Baby - he brings a certain avuncular quality to his shows. The storylines are good and the characters strong.


A blast from the past, one of my favourite comedy series growing up kept us going when we finished our other series. It's almost a guilty pleasure but I love it.


Another guilty pleasure I enjoyed on maternity leave, I used to watch this as a teenager. I love that they jumped forward in time for the later series, which made it more relevant for me. Jamie's still my favourite character.



No comments:

Post a Comment