Tuesday 20 January 2015

Music!

As of yesterday morning we are officially a musical family. Since we moved Nico has been getting back into his guitars a lot and Isabella loves to listen to him.

He inspired me to get the keyboard going again and I spent some time learning 'Imagine'. It turns out that Nico can play it on guitar so we can play together soon. 

Isabella is not as convinced about my piano playing though - she just wants to join in. So far though, I'm tipping her to follow in Uncle Florian's footsteps and play the drums.

I forgot how destressing playing music can be. It takes your mind off things quite literally as you have to concentrate but it's quite relaxing too and when you pick up a new tune, it's a great feeling.

Making time for more music is going to be a priority this year - it really fits in with my Thrive theme for the year.  I'm just gearing up for my first guitar song now!

No comments:

Post a Comment