Friday 2 January 2015

One Little Word

It's been a couple of years since I took part in Ali Edwards' One Little Word.  I didn't do it in 2013 or 2014 as we were busy enough getting engaged, planning a wedding, getting married, going on honeymoon, getting pregnant, having a baby, receiving a big health diagnosis and buying a house... phew!!

Bearing all that in mind, and the fact that we are already being asked when baby number two will be arriving(!!), I really want 2015 to be something of a break. I want it to be about enjoying life and our family and learning to make the most of what we have before we do anything else.

I was struggling to find 'one little word' to encompass this idea of being, living and enjoying until I was browsing through Ali's archives and found it:

Thrive

So watch this space for lots of thriving in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment