Thursday 18 June 2015

One Year!

Today we're celebrating one year with our wonderful little girl. I have no idea where the time went, I just know that it has been the best, hardest and most special year of my life.

Isabella is such an amazing little girl. She makes us laugh every day, she's learning fast and making us proud.

When I think back to her a year ago, it's hard to remember she's the same little girl - constant naps and feeds for what felt like forever and now she's so independent. I can't imagine how life is going to look in another year.

What I do know is that I am going to appreciate every moment and every stage because they go too fast.

Proud that we have a wonderful year behind us and excited for the future with this amazing little miracle.


No comments:

Post a Comment