Thursday 25 June 2015

Ristedt

This week we have been in Ristedt with my class.

It's my third time taking them there but the first time without my co-teacher who is still on maternity leave so I took Nico, Isabella and a colleague with me.

On the programme we had - swimming (out- or indoor depending on the weather), cooperative games, an English rally, a group quiz, cooking, baking, barbecuing, a disco and a night walk.

It turned out to be a chaotic but fun time and a steep learning curve for me. I'm looking forward to London next year where the kids will be in host families at night.

I was writing to my penpal about the trip and realised I only went on one residential trip with my high school class - in the first year. I went on lots of other fun trips and loved them but they were all optional.

Here, it's normal for every class to go away together every year and apart from the stress for the teacher, I think it's a great way to get the class to bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment