Saturday 1 August 2015

The Saturday Update

We had a fab week with Nico's family.

The country air and family time did Isabella so much good that she slept...like a baby.

Last weekend we went out for the first time without Isabella. She had a great time with grandma, grandad and her uncle while we watched our friends say I do. It was my first German wedding so it was interesting on that level too.

Isabella also got her first shoes, wellies and cycle helmet this week. I can't believe how quickly she has taken to walking in shoes and boots after the tantrum she threw in the shoe shop. And I feel like I have a real German baby now that she has a first size cycle helmet! I was 25 when I got one!

Apart from that we had a very relaxing week.

Now that we are home it feels like we have the whole summer ahead of us - family visits, bike rides, day trips, craft projects...

No comments:

Post a Comment