Saturday 29 August 2015

The Saturday Update

It's been a really good last week of the holidays. We've relaxed quite a lot but in between, I spent a morning in the office preparing for work next week and Nico brought ten meters of hedge into the garden!

Isabella had her last round of jabs until she's two - thank goodness - I hate taking her for jabs. She's changed so much in these holidays and she's at a really funny stage just now. Neither of us want to go back to work but we know it will be good for her at nursery.

I'm up to date on knitting my patches and may do a bigger project next. I'm also excited about some upcoming quilting projects using fat quarters.

I've been running lots, cooking, baking and eating paleo, and sitting out on an evening - we have to make the most of this weather!

So we're enjoying a weekend of nothing before it all kicks off. Monday is back to work. We're juggling childcare until Grandad gets here next weekend and then nursery will start!

No comments:

Post a Comment