Saturday 5 September 2015

The Saturday Update

What a week!

It was back to work with a bang this week. I had three days of meetings and training followed by two days with my class. It was good to get back to it. There are lots of new and exciting projects going on and I'm keen to get involved.

There was an added complication of us having to take Isabella to work this week. We're lucky both that our bosses allow it and that Isabella is a relatively 'easy' baby. She only had one bad day with teething. Grandad arrives today and we're wondering how we can hide his passport...

Nico's had a good start with his new school and class and it's been good to travel together. Not sure how possible this will be long term...still waiting on our timetables.

We haven't had much time for other projects but I got a bit of sewing done and I'm hoping to share it with you on Monday.

Next week my new timetable starts on Wednesday, Nico has a mixed week and Isabella starta nursery! Thank goodness Grandad is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment