Saturday 26 September 2015

The Saturday Update

Another busy week here. Luckily Dad has been here to help us. He's flying home as I write so we're on our own next week...

At work I had parents' evening, European Day of Languages and the Weserhelden sponsored walk among other things. I'm starting to get into a routine but it's still a very busy time and things aren't likely to get much quieter this year.

Isabella had a good week. I even cycled her to nursery twice which was fun. We got her calendar of events for the year and it's packed with fun. I'm excited for this new stage of family life, starting with parents' evening next week.

I managed to get a bit creative again with sewing and knitting after what seems like a long break. I'm looking forward to the holidays for some time for bigger projects.

Next week is even busier with work, nursery, seminars and a whole new month!

No comments:

Post a Comment