Tuesday 13 October 2015

Autumn

Well, Autumn is well and truly here and to prove it I'm fighting off a cold. I thought I'd re-share some of my favourite things to do in this season.

  • Write letters - as well as keeping things up with my American penpal, I'm writing to my Grandmother again.
  • Get stuck into a good book.  I was so gripped by my latest one I'd gotten through 100 pages without realising the hour last night!
  • Curl up in front of a nice fire.
  • Get the board games out.  We were looking for some dice for one of Nico's lessons the other day and I realised how long it has been since we played - some are even unopened.
  • Give yourself a manicure or pedicure.
  • Catch up on your favourite boxsets.
  • Have long skype sessions with far away friends and family.
  • Get crafty - I have so many projects lined up, I don't know where to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment