Saturday 17 October 2015

The Saturday Update

It's been a struggle of a week, which is usually the case right before holidays. If I hadn't known that we'd have two weeks off now, I would have been off sick. As it was I struggled through with a cold, impending ear infection and headaches and spent my day off camped in front of the fire binge watching TV.

Isabella had a great week. She finally stopped crying when we drop her at nursery - by Friday we got a quick wave and mumbled 'bye' as she ran off! That really helped my mindset. We also got some photos from nursery this week so it was fun to see what she's been up to.

I've done some knitting and journaling this week but no finished products yet. Another reason I'm excited for these holidays. First up is a quiet weekend to kick being ill. We've got various appointments this week to get on top of things and go into the next half term fighting fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment