Saturday 31 October 2015

The Saturday Update

What a mad week!

We were at the Handmade Craft Fair last Saturday and it feels like forever ago!

We did manage a quiet day on Sunday.

On Monday we bought Isabella's new car seat and some fruit trees. I got a lot of work for school done while Nico and Isabella were in the garden.

Tuesday we prepared for our trips.

On Wednesday I flew to England until Friday for a spontaneous trip to visit my Gran in hospital. It was good to catch up with family and meet my tiny twin nieces.

On Wednesday Nico and Isabella drove up to Nico's parents' for his Mum's birthday. They all had great fun and Isabella chattered the whole time.

I got there in time to partake in the birthday celebrations yesterday which was nice.

Now we're home waiting for trick or treaters and getting ready to go back to work and kick off this busy season.

No comments:

Post a Comment