Friday 20 November 2015

Distractions

Lately, I haven't been playing Farmville as much as I used to - I haven't had time since I've been back at work.

I do need some distractions though.

I'm still going strong with Quirkle - my favourite 'switch off' game. No need to concentrate much on this one.

I've recently added an app called 'Criminal Case' to my repertoire. In this one you need energy points to play and as I refuse to pay money for games that means I am forced to take breaks but it's an interesting game and helps my memory.

Thinking of Grandma lots this week reminded me of our days doing crosswords together and I downloaded a new app to keep me busy and my mind young.

Speaking of minds, I've switched over my brain training to an app called Elevate. It means I have everything in one place - on the tablet and it changes things up for me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment