Wednesday 10 February 2016

London Planning

After our trip to Stockholm, I will be accompanying 70 year eights and six colleagues to London.

This week, I've been putting the programme together. So far we will be seeing, visiting, doing:

The London Eye - a great way to see the city.

Hyde Park - weather permitting...

The Tower of London - I already used this in lessons to get them into some British history with Henry VIII and his wives, the crown jewels etc. They also have an educational package I'm hoping will keep them busy.

A Thames Ferry - Greenwich to Westminster. Another great way to see a different side of London.

Camden Market - my favourite for shopping and lunch stalls.

Museum Corner - The Natural History Museum, Victoria & Albert, The Science Museum. I did the V&A last time and I'm hoping to see the Natural History Museum this year.

Oxford Street - shopping...did I mention we're taking seventy adolescents, some of whom have been saving for this trip since they were born.

Brighton! - our day trip. I've never been and I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment