Monday 8 February 2016

Make it Monday - Window Paintings

Nico bought some window paints a while ago. He did these with his mum growing up but I've never tried it.

After a failed attempt a few weeks ago, I decided to give it another go.

The paints come with some patterns. One was a heart. Nico made a heart straight away so I tried it too. You cover the pattern with a clear foil and paint the outline of the pattern. When this has set a little, you can fill in the colour.

My mistake was that I didn't put enough colour in and couldn't peel it off. This time I made it nice and thick and it worked!

I think they look cute together (mine's on the right)- in time for Valentine's Day too! Unfortunately I don't have enough patience to do this too often but I am looking forward to indulging Isabella when she's old enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment