Saturday 6 February 2016

The Saturday Update

February has gotten off to a flying start.

This week was relatively easy at work in the post-report lull. I did have several meetings but on the whole, it was a breeze. Next week is more London planning and school development.

I've been getting crafty again - finishing my Christmas knitting projects so I can get back to my course now. The journalling is going strong and I got back into sewing.

Isabella's fighting off a cold but had a good week at nursery and enjoyed getting back on the bike with me. We're now on the hunt for a carneval costume that's blue for her nursery group on Monday.

I also started running again this week - and ran the whole of my route from last year without walking! It really inspired me to keep it up.

This is our first quiet weekend of the year. We're planning on getting out in the garden, finding that costume and getting crafty.

No comments:

Post a Comment