Saturday 20 February 2016

The Saturday Update

It's been a pretty run of the mill week here.

On Monday I had a PTA meeting. I like getting involved and meeting more people and we're planning lots of things with nursery so that's good.

On Tuesday I had a rare afternoon off thanks to being part time. It felt good to take the time out since work is quite busy with all the extra things I'm doing right now - London, union elections, budget meetings...

On Wednesday I went by bus for the first time. I was shattered as it means getting up at 5am but it's more relaxing than bike and train.

On Thursday I got back into family history. Updating the new software I'm using was like disappearing down a rabbit hole. Still, just one more line to go.

On Friday I took the bus again and relaxed after work.

Today I'm playing catch up on jobs and what not.

I'm up to date on several projects and goals. Two friends have had babies this week. All in all it's gone well!

No comments:

Post a Comment