Saturday 27 February 2016

The Saturday Update

It's been a good week here.

We went to the library on Monday - Isabella loved it as much as our first visit. Then we had our goose. I felt so good after, we've decided to try paleo again.

Tuesday was my long day with my first budget meeting. It went well though, next work task is to find a new Spanish book.

Wednesday was a regular day. I got the early bus again and caught up with colleagues in my free lessons as well as making progress on London.

Thursday was a productive day off. We had the nursery finances hand over and I found out that the guy whose son is leaving soon, is also a teacher. I love that we are building up contacts more now we have Isabella and the house. It feels like we're putting down roots.

I was covering supervision of my class on a project on Friday. They were at the Ubersee Museum in Bremen. It was nice to have a change of scenery and I'm excited to take Isabella soon.

This weekend we have no big plans. Just jobs, gardening, knitting...

No comments:

Post a Comment