Friday 1 July 2016

Hello again!

So it's been a while...

There are a couple of reasons for that. First up, I felt like I was running out of steam again. I'm an all or nothing kind of person - I like to blog every day or I get overwhelmed and give up.

I've used the break to keep my head above water at work and now that we have holidays, I feel much more on top of things. I'm going to try a more relaxed approach when I need a break or have less to blog about.

The second reason I stopped blogging for a while was terrible morning sickness. That's right, we're expecting baby number two in November. Getting out of the first trimester has left me feeling more refreshed and less overwhelmed.

With the half year approaching, I decided to review my goals and where I wanted to be by the end of 2016. Some goals fell by the wayside but I was sure I wanted to start blogging again. So as of today, it's a fresh start.

No comments:

Post a Comment