Saturday 6 August 2016

The Saturday Update

What a long week!

We had a quiet weekend relaxing and storing up sleep.

On Monday we blitzed the house and garden and got everything in order.

We renewed our first aid training at my school on Tuesday. It was interesting and nice being at work with Nico.

Wednesday was full of different meetings at school getting ready for the pupils coming back. Isabella came home in the afternoon. It was so great to have her back. She's a little rounder in the face and very chatty.

I've got Thursdays off again so I took Isabella to nursery on the bike - I don't think I can do it again for a while though. I cleared my to do list and took her to the library in the afternoon.

I got to see my class again on Friday. I was shattered after walking Isabella to nursery, getting my 10,000 steps in before work. It was great to see them again though.

So all in all a busy, busy week. We're visiting friends today, having a quiet day tomorrow and then it's back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment