Saturday 13 August 2016

The Saturday Update

Well it's been a long, full week back at work.  We're starting to get into a routine with taking Isabella to nursery an hour later, picking her up earlier and getting to work.  So far it's going well.  Isabella loves taking the bus and I'm getting my steps up on the pedometer.

After a quiet day on Sunday, we got into the swing with a short day for me on Monday.  Tuesday was parents' meetings all day and normal lessons started at my school on Wednesday.

Being off timetable has been good so far.  I'm getting tons of prep done and helping colleagues and not being a slave to the school bell is incredibly liberating.

I started pre-natal yoga on Thursday.  I want to post on it later but it did feel great to be doing something , just me and the new baby.

Isabella is going through a new stage - opening doors which means early starts for us!  We're going to working on her new room soon as she has started sleeping in there full time now.  Let's hope it makes things easier long term.

Today we're having a quiet day and we'll probably get out tomorrow when the weather improves.

No comments:

Post a Comment