Saturday 20 August 2016

The Saturday Update

What a rollercoaster week!

We went to a very busy flea market last Sunday and had a lovely family lunch on the way home.

Monday and Tuesday were regular work days but really tired me out. Tuesday was long with meetings and I was really tired and achy.

Since Wednesday a friend has been helping us out with lifts on a morning and it's made life so much easier. I've also read The Unmumsy Mum and been to yoga again so despite a mad work day on Friday - think year six tabasco sauce drinking contests - I was feeling much better by the end of the week!

We had a bad night with Isabella last night so we're all feeling tired but looking forward to a good weekend, dinner with friends and another full week including my new tutoring role.

No comments:

Post a Comment