Saturday 27 August 2016

The Saturday Update

This week has been a scorcher! Monday was reasonable enough. I started tutoring and it was really good. I'm all ready for next week.

Tuesday was a normal day too. A bit shorter since my colleague and friend covered parents' evening.

The heat wave hit on Wednesday and I had to leave work early. I called in on Friday as I couldn't have worked in the heat and probably got more done from home.

Despite needing more breaks and lie downs, I've had quite a productive time. I've done a few crafts, we've got our wood delivery in for winter, the house is looking good... I also had a midwife appointment on Thursday which went well.

Yesterday I took Isabella swimming with a friend and her daughter and it was great to cool off. We all had fun.

We're having a quiet weekend before a hopefully cooler work week!

No comments:

Post a Comment