Saturday 3 September 2016

The Saturday Update

Another busy week here. We had a full work and nursery week.

We had a quiet weekend which included a daddy-daughter camping adventure.

I was tutoring on Monday - that went well. I also cooked and baked on Monday.

Tuesday was short for a change. We did some shopping on the way home.

Wednesday was another full day. We spent a bit of time at nursery as she was sleepy and eating when we got there.

Thursday was quiet with no appointments. I got a fair few jobs done and took Isbella to the library.

Yesterday was the usual wind down to the weekend.

In between I got some knitting, crafting, journaling and planning done so very productive even if my list isn't cleared yet.

This weekend we're staying with Nico's family for the first time in ages before another busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment