Saturday 10 September 2016

The Saturday Update

It's been another hot and busy week here.

We had a lovely weekend with Nico's family. They all seemed well and Isabella loves seeing them.

We got the bus to nursery on Monday which Isabella loved but tired me out. At work I just can't do Mondays any more. I just can't get up the energy to get started. Luckily I had the evening off tutoring.

Tuesday was my long day with meetings until five.

Wednesday was fine. I got back into the swing at work.

Thursday was busy - lots of little jobs at home and then a scan before tutoring. Isabella thought it was great as the baby was so active. I love that she's understanding it more.

Yesterday it was too hot to do much after work. We just relaxed.

This weekend is all about getting Isabella's room set up. Let's hope the heat lets up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment