Saturday 17 September 2016

The Saturday Update

Phew, it's been a long hot week here. We spent the weekend sorting Isabella's room out.

Midweek I got a new timetable which meant overtime this week but two days off per week from now until I finish. Plus school had to close early three days this week due to the temperatures. Normally that would be a bonus in time to use elsewhere but not during the third trimester - I'm just exhausted.

Thursday was also apple afternoon at nursery so we went in for some apple based arts and crafts. It was nice but again, too hot for me.

Isabella and I were both a bit off colour Thursday evening so I kept her home on Friday and we started our rainy day programme.

It's finally raining this morning. We're having a quiet weekend before another busy but hopefully cooler week.

No comments:

Post a Comment