Wednesday 26 October 2016

Handmade Craft Fair

This weekend was our second visit to the handmade craft fair in Delmenhorst. Last year I bought a sewing set for one of Isabella's Christmas gifts there and I was hoping for more of the same. Unfortunately, my favourite stall wasn't there and I'll have to resort to looking online but there was still plenty to see.

Nico booked our tickets online which saved us some euros.

We started in the big hall where most of the shops are. There were many stalls for wool and quilting. We're quite well stocked with knitting at the moment though and while I love quilting, it's an expensive direction to go in - not something I'm looking for right now.

I bought a little Christmas decoration project and that was all this time. Probably a good decision given what's coming our way between now and Christmas.

There were stalls for crafting tools, machines, material. What I really go for are sets - patterns with material and that was a bit lacking this time.

In the museum hall there were stalls with paper quilling, jewellery making and food products. They would make lovely Christmas presents.

In the night school building was the cafe, workshops and a few more stalls with material, soap, honey and wooden products.

I'm really glad we went, I'm looking forward to my decoration project and we'll be visiting again in future years.

No comments:

Post a Comment