Saturday 22 October 2016

The Saturday Update

What a week! Our first week in a routine has been very up and down, and very productive.

We'd had a quiet weekend but Isabella was a little poorly so she stayed at home with me for two days. We spent Monday watching Care Bears and on Tuesday she did some cutting and sticking while I did a lot of journaling.

On Wednesday I drove a lot, dropping off and picking up, calling at the hospital, the doctor and the shops. It was a busy day.

Isabella's nursery had kite festival on Thursday. We went in in the afternoon to bake, sing and craft with her.

Yesterday my friend called over for a good catch up and in the evening we went to our local church for the first time for the youth service. There was lots of singing and Isabella loved it. It was very uplifting and even the baby had a good wriggle.

This weekend we're hoping to visit the annual craft festival in Delmenhorst. I'm hoping for some Christmas inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment