Tuesday 22 November 2016

Advent Preparation

Getting ready for baby number two has brought some of my festive season preparations forward and I'm all ready for Advent this year.

Advent is a much bigger deal here and it starts next week! Isabella has two calendars - this daily one that I made last year, and a weekly one.

She was a bit young for the whole experience last year but she's already picking up on prearations this time. As always, we're trying to combine traditions and part of that is moving the focus off chocolate. In her daily calendar, Isabella will be getting one chocolate and one piece from a 24-piece BieneMaya jigsaw.

For her weekly one, I've rounded up four small gifts - a torch, figures, a car. I'm so looking forward to her opening them!

Just Christmas to finish sorting now!

No comments:

Post a Comment