Saturday 5 November 2016

The Saturday Update

It's been a long, slow week here. I'm struggling to feel motivated at the moment, despite the extra time on my hands.

Monday was a quiet day.

Tuesday was busy with appointments. I registered at the hospital. By a lovely coincidence, I was greeted by the midwife who delivered Isabella. I had a blood test, did some shopping and called in at work.

Wednesday was lantern workshop at nursery. It was nice to see the other kids and parents and I'm looking forward to lantern festival next week.

Thursday was my weekly checkup - all good. I also got some errands done.

Friday was another quiet day. A friend of Nico's called round in the afternoon and we had a takeaway. I also got four washloads done and a project for Isabella's room.

We're having a quiet weekend with all of us needing some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment