Saturday 12 November 2016

The Saturday Update

It's been an eventful week! We had a quiet weekend so that Nico could get some work done.

On Monday I got various jobs done round the house.

On Tuesday I went to a union training day. It was good to be out and about and kind of in a work atmosphere.

Wednesday was a lovely day meeting up with the other ladies from pre-natal yoga and their sweet babies. I'm the last one expecting so it was a lovely reminder of what's coming. It was also nice to be in touch with other local mums.

After my check ups on Thursday, another highlight was the lantern festival at Isabella's nursery. It was cold and a bit drizzly but it was wonderful to see the kids together and the difference a year has made in them. Isabella has two little boyfriends who were fighting over holding hands with her. They ate pretzels and drank fruit punch. It was lovely.

Yesterday, I got some chores done, made our Christmas cards and gave my last tutoring session until after the birth.

This weekend I'll be trying to keep Isabella entertained and tidy up a little bit to be ready for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment