Wednesday 28 December 2016

The Fourth Trimester Magazine

My first issue of this magazine arrived today. I came across it on social media because someone who I went to school with had written an article in this, the third issue of the magazine.

When Isabella was born, I started to follow more blogs and websites about motherhood. After Joshua's birth, I'm remembering how crucial such links, contact and support are for a mother's mental well-being.

I'm still at the beginning of this issue but I can already say I'll be ordering it again, along with the back issues. As with the Unmumsy Mum, it's so good to be reminded that I'm not the only mother who can struggle at times. At a time when the internet and society is often used to bring people down, it's good to know that there are niches like these, building people back up.

The articles are well-written and varied and the illustrations are beautiful.

If you're interested, look here.

No comments:

Post a Comment