Tuesday 3 January 2017

Goals!

I spent a lot of time in December thinking about what I want to make of 2017. I'll be on maternity leave this year. It's longer than I had with Isabella and it will be less hectic as we're not moving house. I'm grateful for both of these things.

I'm a fan of Ali Edwards' project One Little Word. I lost track of it last year but I'm planning on being more focused this time and I've chosen the word 'create'. I'm really excited about this.

Create can cover so many different aspects of life and I made a little mind map yesterday. I want to continue to create things through my crafts, I want to create homemade meals for my family, I want to create a happy, healthy home environment, I want to create better relationships with friends and family, I want to create healthy habits so that I can do all of the above.

I aim to create something every day, no matter how small and in doing all of this, I hope to create some happy memories with my family.

My monthly goals are going to reflect these intentions this year and here are January's:

  • Try two new recipes.
  • Start a crochet course.
  • Restart Project Life.
  • Put away the Christmas decorations.
  • Eat my five a day.
  • Write two letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment